Friday, April 16, 2010

2NE1 - JEREMY SCOTT'S ORIGINALS DESIGN 4


I am so proud of our girls for their rewards during the Cyworld Digital Music Awards!! They deserved each one for 2009 Best Artist, 2009 Best Song for "I Don't Care", and Best Rookie Group. They had good performances especially when they performed with GD. A lot of shippers should be happy :) So anyways first I noticed that that they're actually wearing their FILA shoes, since I haven't seen them actually wear it and a few items. GD is lending baby Minzy clothes again, he really does treat her better than Seungri! He's been sharing clothes!! I also spotted CL's skinnes!! So let's a go go go!!

Jeremy Scott "Knight Life" Collection by Jeremy Scott
Peace & Love Inc. by Gerlan Jeans Fall/Winter 2009 Peace & Love Inc. Collection

FROM: 2NE1 fansite

Copyright © Margareta Vania | Yun Ji Cha