Friday, December 31, 2010

am i the ulzzang? not really, i mixtured :)

This is me when i'm trying again to use my style again. I really love shirt, jeans, boots, or flat shoes, or sneakers! I'm not an ulzzang clearly like an south korean or etc. I'm just half of it, i'm a mixtured person :) So this is my favourite style when clearly have the same style like an ulzzang.  **Ul(face)jjang(best) = bestface



 forget about my happinessss face! L.O.L face!





To be an asian like korean,japanese,indonesian,vietnamese,filipinos,etc make up it must! just softly make up for your face, and to you that have a smally eyes like this -> -.- you must edited your photos or using lenses to make your eyes POP! -> O.O hahaha.asian usually use this!

But i'm not wearing lenses.i actually have a long big eyes not to small and not to POP! so i just need a perfectly shape eyeliner around my eyes <3

So try it from now <3