Saturday, January 29, 2011

miss my makeups!

One week i'm not wearing any makeups. Because Monday-Friday i go to school, than Sunday i go to church and choir time! Sunday, will goin to funbike festival from my school at Bintaro. Of course i can't wearing makeup on school's time -.- miss them so much! Miss my brushes, miss my blush on, miss my lipsticks, miss my lipglossy, miss my eyeshadows, miss my mascaras, miss my highlighters, miss my foundation, miss my loose powder. Oh my! i'm really addicted with makeup.

Because makeup make your personality come out from your inner beauty baby! It's true, and it's okay i'm still have a good looking wthout makeup :p LOL but i'm really like to painting my own face with makeups!
Usually i'm wearing a makeup on saturday or sunday because i'll have a free time to go to the mall. Not every saturday or sunday. Just if i get bored or smething i'll goin out to somewhere and positive places :p i'm not goin to clubby or something bad place! Because i'm still 15!

I really want it so bad, is NYX makeup pro! OMG! That's so cool and lil bit expensive lah! I usually using Maybelline from New York for my Makeup and some are from Taiwan. Because i'm asian and chinese i really like taiwanese makeup products too :)

So these are the photos for NYX!



NYX LIPSTICK, NAIL POLOSH, EYESHADOW, BLUSHER, EYESHADOW, LIPGLOSS

 
NYX COLLECTIONS OF EYESHADOWS


This is for HD QUALITY! I'll buy it! i promise! Maybe next month, because i need much money to buy these HD things!

HD PRIMER

HD FOUNDATION