Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dresses Summer Fashion Trend 2011

Boulee much-loved artist like Ashley Tisdale, and Teri Hatcher are fans Boulee. Latest fashion line have now been released summer dress that captured the heart and play the Hollywood celebrity designer the Debbie.be made by Morad, this collection gives new meaning to dresschic. The fundamental difference about Boulee are pieces that are made always flatters all body types. As soon as that quoted from Hollyscoop.
The designer was inspired to create this collection after a desperate with the lack of variety in her wardrobe alone. "Boulee for various stylesof women, mood, personality, and I remember this because I make any design of this collection," said Morad.
"The first time I saw a dress Boulee, I was amazed. I was at a Hollywood party, and view it from across the room. What I liked most ofthe dress is the way that flows, the pattern is good, and his sex appeal. I rushed to see on the dress and read Boulee. I fell in love, "he continued"
Boulee collections can be found in boutiques across the country including the famous Shoprumor.com, Fred Segal, and Diavolina in Los Angeles, Big Drop, as well as in NYC and nationwide Nordstrom.In addition to the celebrity on top, Kim Kardashian, Kelly Ripa, JessicaStroup and also includes a fan Boulee.