Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy 10000 Readers! (In Korean and English)

english

korean

ALL VIDEOS ARE NOT GOOD PROPERLY i don't know why :(

I'm sorry for bad english pronunciation, i just want to say thank you for all supports and all your prays for me. I hope many of you know about me and my blog. I hope many more people around the world know me as well :) thanks and God Bless you..

 i'm not a ghost or something.. okay..

What the pickles , my video is 22 seconds not 11 seconds! So i bet you don't understand about it. So just read my text for you <3 i love you all!

Text :

annyeong haseyo! (what's sup!)
안녕하세요!

joneun margareta imnida...(my name is margareta)
조는말가레타입니다...

happy 10000 readers!! 
하피 10000 리델스!!

I just want to say thank you for all supports and prayers...
모든 지원하고기도에 감사드립니다...
Keep open, reading my blog, also bookmarks my blog...
뜨고,내 블로그를 읽고, 내 블로그 즐겨찾기..

Thank you readers!!
고마워요 리델스!!

Annyeong! :) 
안녕! :)