Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is up at The Photography Post?

The first time it happened I figured there must be some sort of technical snafu. That was when the image I've lifted above appeared on The Photography Post which runs a live feed from my blog. In that instance, the white on gray replaced the image from this post. That was several days ago. Today, I opened this post with the same image and .... surprise, it was replaced on the live feed with the same white on gray. Coincidence? Given that, to the best of my knowledge, this has not happened with any earlier posts, I suspect not. What's with that?
___________
Update: As the comments make clear, my initial suspicions were correct. This was simply a technical problem. The simplest explanation is pretty often actually the correct one. My apologies.