Friday, April 29, 2011

Help :(

Totally i'm back from my routine, yeah examination made me stressedout. Not national examination, just school examination. I'm in a first grade in a highschool.hahaha. So i need you follow my twitter @margaretavania and i like purple very much, also white and black.. okay that's not important. The important thing is I WANT JUSTIN BIEBER FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER. DAMN MUCH I ADMIRE HIM !!! but actually i do for mention him this year... All my friends and they are beliebers are already followed by Justin. How happy they are.

Please you follow me and i'll follow you back and u mention me to support me :D totally =.= my mommy also likes bieber ... hahaha.it's kinda rude but he is my family inspiration. Don't ask why and don't judge that Justin is a gay or something. He is Normal okay <.<