Monday, June 6, 2011

Simoncelli, ?I was convinced to be fast, but not to the pole?

Simoncelli,

Simoncelli, "I was convinced to be fast, but not to the pole"

Marco Simoncelli, this pole is the best way to close two weeks of controversy and tension.
“Yes, come on, is the best way to forget what happened in Le Mans and all that was said after. I did not expect, because Stoner was a lot faster in the other rounds. We struggled in the first half, then in the second I went a bit ‘better, I’m happy. Tomorrow will be tough, because as a step Stoner and Lorenzo are very strong, but there can be too. ”

This morning you’d expect that the pole?
“We had hoped, but I was not so convinced, I was more in Le Mans or in Estoril, where I felt more right. Here I was convinced I could be fast, but not to the pole.

This pole cancels all the tension of recent days?
“Let’s say you are much more peaceful than the past two weeks at home, where I had a circle in the head … he is calm and I hope to do well tomorrow.”

The park closed Lorenzo made you the compliments.
“Both Lorenzo and Stoner were nice. And the result was nice, then I applaud: Thank you all. ”

Qualifications for half seemed a bit ‘in trouble and you could not repeat the time of the morning, then what has changed?
“We used two front tires the same, but the first was no good as the second and so I found it hard: I could not understand why I was slower this morning. With the second is placed a bit ‘all, we made a few changes to the fork and all’assetto and came out this time than I expected. ”

This morning, your bike was moving a lot: the situation has improved in the afternoon or there is still work in this respect?
“It ‘s a bit better, but there is a problem on this track. On the right, with lots of curves, the rubber is very hot, and left to go in hard and temperature must be a little ‘attention. ”

The goal is to win?
“No, the primary objective is to arrive, then get on the podium and, finally, if you can, try to win.”

It seems that after every mistake, to become ever stronger.
‘It’s always been a bit’ so in my career, I try to learn from my mistakes, but also by others, as a guide: there is to learn from everyone. Then I try not to repeat them over and sometimes I can …. ”

In the ranking of important goals that you achieved in your career, the first MotoGP pole in what place?
“It ‘s important, because when you go to see the prize look victories, pole and I, until today, I was only in MotoGP lines ….”

You have a dedication?
“To my grandmother who is in hospital and is trying to get better and Valentina Tirano: she is not in form and I hope he gets fit.

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/0ZVJ3YOW7Kk/Simoncelli+convinced+fast+but+not+pole

Jaroslav Huleš Divina Galica Kyle Busch Peter Hirt Josh Coppins Floyd Anthony Raines Marcus Aurelio