Monday, June 20, 2011

What happened with seungri? LOL



This is so crap stupidy funny, seungri you must be watch out with your own mouth! LOL! 

-kimjonghyun:Key: It was hard for me to become close with the Big Bang sunbaes. We had just debuted and had no close sunbaes. Then Seungri hyung came up to me.  He said, “hey let’s be friends.” So I thought, “Wow he’s a really cool person. I’ll have a close sunbae now too.” Then, I saw Seungri sunbaenim walking towards me, so I wanted to say hi and went, “Hi hyung!” But when he came… he just passed by like that.Seungri: It’s just that it was during the “Strong Baby” time. That was when I was doing solo promotions and I was arrogant and winning first place everywhere.MC: Are you saying this about yourself? Are you admitting it yourself that you were arrogant?Seungri: I didn’t know then.




Key: It was hard for me to become close with the Big Bang sunbaes. We had just debuted and had no close sunbaes. Then Seungri hyung came up to me.  He said, “hey let’s be friends.” So I thought, “Wow he’s a really cool person. I’ll have a close sunbae now too.” Then, I saw Seungri sunbaenim walking towards me, so I wanted to say hi and went, “Hi hyung!” But when he came… he just passed by like that.

Seungri: It’s just that it was during the “Strong Baby” time. That was when I was doing solo promotions and I was arrogant and winning first place everywhere.

MC: Are you saying this about yourself? Are you admitting it yourself that you were arrogant?

Seungri: I didn’t know then.