Thursday, April 14, 2011

Curly hair

 

Bang Bang! welcome again to my amzing blog.hahaha. Today i posting a new article about my curly hair style. It's little bit difficult because my hair is extremently straight. So i'm using a hair gell to fix up my hair to be curly. For fat girls, you need to know something. Curly hair is not to fit to your hair style. I'm so sorry, but i'll tell you about your mix hair style then. For fat girl you must have hair style"not too curly and not too straight, because it can make your face blow up like a ballons!!!

This is me and i was pretending "oh God , i'm in heaven now!"

blurry because the pixels are really down when i uploaded to my blog 

So this is me, and pretending to be a real ulzzang. All people said that ulzzang means best face is powerfulllyyy are korean. Yeah that is true, but mixtured korean can be an ulzzang right? Am i right? :p LOL
It just a jokes, don't mind la! :) Try your ulzzang style at home, maybe you can be as a real korean too. Or you just need to be your own self. I said that! REMEMBER! :)