Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rock Style


How cool, 2NE1 is the best solution for sporty to rock girl style. For you who likes so girly style you must choose korean group SNSD to be your icon inspiration. Yeah, because i usually take so many asian inspiration for myself. Of course lar~ i'm an asian don't be so rude to think that i'm western. OMG! That's not good. I'm proud to being myself here :)

I don't like to post an article about fashion or makeup that everyone can't use it. Maybe too much colours, too much makeup, too much cost for teenager. I'm choosing a right thing for you all teenager. Unique is totally good but if you can;t wear that stuff and it's not comfortable that much how come you still wear that stuff on your body? O.O 

This is 2NE1 Edition for NYLON Japan.




Do you like a rock style , just see this website EERI STAR